I had so many high hopes for this year. I had hoped to buy and renovate a house or 2. I had hoped to lose weight and look like a decent member of society. I had hoped to get my house in shape so I could think about selling it. I was hoping to be better at managing everything.
Guess what - not one of those things happened:(
I did buy 2 houses and both are in progress. One is a rental and one I really want to get done and list for sale. I'm so close - but the last month has been challenging and I've been unable to work on it at all.
I think I'm basically the same weight I was at the beginning of the year - maybe even a little more :(
My house isn't any closer to being ready to list at all. I have so much work left to do and any money I put in to it - I'm pretty much guaranteed to not get back.
I suppose I should try to find some positives in the year:
1) My kids are both still here and most of the time they don't hate me.
2) I did get involved in something at church. I wasn't great at it - but I did put myself out there a little. Hopefully I'll be able to do some more things.
3) I've learned how to do A LOT of things that I never thought I could do.
4) I have been making more food at home - so that is a plus - hope to continue this to about 75% of the time at least.
Goals for 2016:
1) Lose WEIGHT!!!
2) Get organized
3) Declutter my house and life
4) Be a better Mom
I have way more - but that is all for now.
I am a wife and mother of 2. I have many different interests - baking, home renovations, music, education ;)